The new battery tester GYT250 of GS YUASA is suitable for testing car, commercial vehicle, camper and motorcycle batteries.
For Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Leisure, Marine and Motorcycle technicians.
GS YUASA developed the new battery and electrical system tester GYT250 to improve the ease and accuracy of warranty and general battery testing. It is suitable for automotive, commercial vehicle, leisure, marine and motorcycle technicians.
The health check feature reports on the state of health, voltage and CCA performance of batteries that have been used on a vehicle. The stock check feature is perfect for battery stock management testing of new batteries that are in storage prior to being installed in a vehicle.
- Accurate warranty, stock and in-vehicle battery tests
- For testing conventional and next generation 12V vehicle batteries up to 2000A (EN)
- Dedicated tests for automotive, commercial vehicle and motorcycle battery types
- Leisure battery specific conductance health test
- Standard and smart alternator, starter and earth tests (12V and 24V)
- Full colour back-lit display
The battery tester GYT250 is available in a practical case.